Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Potions Please!!

One day I decided to run up to Mt Hyjal and farm me some Embersilk cloth. I needed to make more dreamcloth and I was running out of the embersilk I needed to make them. Although Mt Hyjal had bad guys that are a lot weaker then I can handle, I kill them one after another and it takes a toll on my health. I needed some potions for my spellpower as well as my health. "LF Alch, have mats will tip" I posted in Orgrimmar. "translation: Looking for an Alchemist. I have the materials and I will tip) I got a response pretty quickly. A little Orc Shaman replied to my post. "I will be glad to help you, but I need to practice my Alchemy so you don't have to tip me". Well that was sweet of her. I met her in the Drag right outside of the Alchemy trainer building.
Alrightee, let's see what recipes you have that I will need. She showed me her potion book. Hmmm, I'm afraid your Alchemy isn't complete with what I need. "Aww, I'm sorry, I'm still learning this trade, are you sure there isn't anything I can make for you". No I'm sorry sweetie, maybe next time when you practice more. "awww alright" and we said bye and as I was walking away I looked back, she sat down outside the building with a disappointed look on her face. Damn my soft heart! She looked like she really wanted to practice more and get better at that so she can learn new recipes from her trainer. What could be stopping her? maybe the lack of gold to buy the herbs that she needed? Cripes, fine!.. I'm not an herbalist so I couldn't go and pick the herbs she needed, but I could buy them.
I made my way to the Auction House and tried to remember what herbs I saw in her book that she needed. Mageroyal, Stranglekelp, Briarthorn, Bruiseweed, Liferoot. that's about all I could remember. I went back to see if she was still there and sure enough she was. Concentrating hard on her book, I tapped her on her shoulder and I introduced myself she did the same. Her name was Hellgurl an Elemental Shaman. Alchemy and Inscription was her trades that she was currently working very hard on. I asked her to walk into the building with me and opened my bag and brought out the herbs. Her face lit up like a kid opening up presents under the Winter Veil tree. "Is this for me!?" she asked. Yup, now you can practice your alchemy and hurry up and learn the recipes I need you to make me, I'm kidding. We laughed. She was so thankful and it looks like a tear almost came out. I hung around and watched her mix her potions in the crystal vials. "Thank you so much Deadskully", no problem, I replied, just keep your eyes on what you're doing, those herbs weren't cheap you know. lol
I had no use for the potions she was making so I told her she can keep what she needed and try to sell the rest on the Auction House and keep what profit she makes from them. More and more I'm starting to think that my mission in this life was to help out other people. And it always starts out with gold. I'm not rich by any means, and I'm greedy to a point but I find myself helping out the ones that don't ask for it. It makes me feel better, and I'm dead so lord knows I need all the "feel better" moments I can get. haha