Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Pygmy Bashing

So down in Uldum I was talking to a farmer and he told me that he needed help getting rid of  these darn pygmys that tries to climb his trees in his garden and steal the fruits. I've never seen pygmys before so I was eager to check out what these guys look like. I've been told they are little annoying things, but I couldn't figure out how they are able to steal fruit from this farmer if they are small and trees are tall. Point me to the farm sir, I said. Omg that is hilarious!... the pygmys are
using each other like a totempole to reach the fruit at the top of the trees.
This was too funny I almost didn't want to smash them, but I needed to. Nomarch Teneth was serious tho. He even gave me a hammer to smash them with. Alright here goes nothing. I got too close and the three pygmys that I had my eye on turned around and started to walk towards me still stacked one on top of the other. They started to spit this green goop at me. AHHHhhhh, Oh no they didn't... Smash! Ewww gross. All their blood came splashing towards me. Siiiick. And the other ones at the trees tried to get me too. Smash! Splat! got em all. That was just plain weird. Pygmys are gross little creeps.