Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Noggenfogger = Never again!

Now, I know I'm mostly bones and stuff but I'm never gonna try the Noggenfogger Elixir.... EVER!!!
I was bored one day so I decided to go to my bank and clean it out. I noticed I had a Noggenfogger elixir stuffed all the way in the back. So I grabbed that out and put it in my bag to sell to the vendor. Biznella, the Banker, saw me take out the elixir and told me "ohhh that's a fun drink, it makes you tiny" Tiny!? awesome! Alrightee, I know what I'm doing after I'm done here, drinkin' me some fogger.
I left the bank with a bag full of junk. Right outside the bank was Kiro, a vendor. So I sold her my useless junk and she saw the last thing in my bag... the elixir. "Hun, are you sure you don't want to sell that?... that can be dangerous if you're not ready for the effects"... "Lady, I'm a big girl, I think I can handle it" I know what it does, Biznella just told me. I've been turned small before. I guess it would be dangerous if I take it in a busy area and someone on their mount accidentally steps on me.

I'll go on the rock over here by the water. I pop the top off and drink the elixir. Awww man, I feel funny but I'm not getting smaller that's for sure. Well this was a rip. I got a dud. I turned around and as I was about to jump off the rock I looked down at my feel and it didn't look like my feel. I didn't have my boots on... it was just my feet but more boney then usual. I know I'm Undead, but am I dying all over again?!??!?! I lost my footing and fell into the water. I couldn't seem to swim while I just bones. I managed to get out of the water and back up onto the rocks. I was freakin' out at this point. Elixir effects usually wear off in a short time. I was just worried that this would be permanent.  I sat on a box near the Auction House and I couldn't keep it in any longer, I started to cry. I didn't know what to do.
I hopped down off the boxes and walked around. I saw a Priest in the distance, maybe he could help get me back to my normal self. Konfuuzd, the priest, said he couldn't help me, and laughed at me when I told him what I drank. With a name like Konfuuzd I really didn't know why I thought he could help me.
I went down to see Mirket my Warlock trainer and begged her to help me. I told her what I drank and that I was duped into taking it. She said that there was three different effects. It could have turned me small, slow my fall speed or turn me into a skeleton which it DID! I was NOT told that. But she reassured me that the effect should wear off in a little while. So I waited down with her. After a couple of minutes the effect did wear off and I turned back into my normal self. THANK GOODNESS!!!