Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sorry about your mother Bambi

Ashenvale Deers think that they can take down any other animal in the forest. Sometimes they can and sometimes they try so hard but they fail. Just the other day I was witness to the latter.  I was flying over Ashenvale making my way to Felwood to find an archeology spot when I saw a mother deer trying to defend her baby fawn. I landed to help her out but I was too late. The bear killed the fawn's mother and the fawn came running towards me. The bear ran away and I was tempted to go after it and kill it but I figured that was nature taking it's course, so I let the bear get away.
What is up with all these baby animals losing their parents lately. It's like parents are going out of style or something. So baby fawn, which I named Bambi for obvious reasons, is added to my companions. I walk around with Bambi a little bit before I put her away and take off to continue with my digging. We came across another female deer and it was so sad but Bambi bounced right up to the doe and started to nuzzle her. The doe nudged Bambi away and walked the other way. It was really sad and I wanted to cry. So I took Bambi to the lake to drink and then I packed her away and mounted up on Albie and took off to Felwood.