Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vdara's life (pt. 1)

I haven't seen Wintergrasp in sooo long so I decided to go and do some of the dailies there. I put on my Etched Signet of the Kirin Tor and press the gem on it and got ported to Dalaran. I don't use it anymore but I keep it in my bag for a free port to Dal. I thought I lost it one time, and I was gonna cry, that thing was expensive and I was not about to shell out another 6800 gold to replace it. But I found it all the way at the bottom of my Embersilk bag. /sigh
So from Dalaran, I went to take the portal to Wintergrasp Fortress. I did my dailies in Wintergrasp and took the portal back to Dal. This portal takes me to The Violet Citadel. As I'm walking down the stairs I noticed a Mage sitting a the bottom of the stairs. Vdara!?!?, I shout. She turns her head and quickly turns it back around as if she didn't want to talk to me. I walked up to her and sat next to her. She says in a whisper "please go, this isn't a good time, I'll talk to you later". "um ok" I replied and got up, walked past the Kirin Tor peeps, out the door and down the stairs, got on Albie and flew to the Bank. That was weird, I'll admit I was a little butt hurt that she dissed me like that. Maybe my Alliance bonding time the other day was all a fluke. Shame on me for trusting an Alliance.
[meanwhile back in the Violet Citadel]
"Vdara come here" says Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor.
"Yes Father?".
"Archmage Aethas Sunreaver has just brought to my attention that the dates that the two of you been on turned out to be rather positive. I as well as your Aunt Modera think it will be splendid idea that we make arrangements for the wedding at once"
"What?, Dad are you nuts? we went on two dates. The first one was full of him talking about himself. Never once did he ask about me and what I'm into. And the second wasn't even a date, he wanted to know where the library was so he could read up about the thing YOU'VE done in your life so I showed him and..."
"Nonsense! Arrangements will be made and the wedding will take place in a week."
Vdara had to find her mother and fast. She ran upstairs and took the port to the Purple Parlor. She ran into their Butler Alfred Copperworth. "Alfred, where is my mother?" "Ah, Miss Vdara I heard the good news, Congratulations..."
"Can it Al, where's my mother?" Alfred pointed around the building. "Thanks, and I'm sorry for snapping at you.... MOM?!?!" Vdara then ran into her cousin little Kat Sunflower. "Vdara, I haven't seen you in like a week, where have you been?"
"Hey Kat, you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but sorry no time to talk"
"Wait! I heard the good news, let me give you a hug". "No hug, I ain't getting hitched, I'll explain later, right now I need to find my mom, have you seen her?" Kat also pointed around the building.
Vdara finally found her mother. "MOM!, What am I going to do? I don't love him, I don't even know him. All I got from the short time I spent with him was that he's an arrogant you know what. And Dad was already telling everyone that the wedding is ON"
"Sweetheart, I can't talk your father out of anything, so I will have to say just do what you think is best for YOU and No one else. I Love you, and just be safe"
"That's not the answer I was looking for. /sigh... yeah I will, I love you mom, I'll talk to you later, But please try to talk dad out of it"
[to be continued...]