Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winged Guardian

I woke up this morning and stepped outside of the Inn in The Valley of Strength. As I walked down the stairs I almost got trampled by this huge flaming blue lion with wings.
"What the heck you jerk, I'm walking here". Chevani a Goblin Shaman says, "I'm terribly sorry, I just got this thing and we're still getting used to each other. I'll go to a deserted area and practice riding him". "Wait! where did you get him, he's Amazing". I yelled.
"If you go to Uldum and fly up to the Throne of the Four Winds the Winged Guardians are flying around there. You have to lure them onto a ledge with 200 volatile fires, lasso him with a red ribbon leash from Breanni in Dalaran, but you have to bring fresh water and soak the leash in it because when you place the leash around it the leash will burn quickly and the water will give you an extra 5 minutes to ride and tame the beast. They are very loyal once you tame them and a blast to ride... Good luck taming your Guardian Deadskully" "Thank You Chevani!"
I want a Winged Guardian!