Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How did I get in this tree?


 How in the world did I get up in this tree you ask? Well I will tell you.  I was in Tol Barad at Largo's Overlook Trying to kill Commander Largo at the top of his tower. Zhar'gak and I finish him of but my Soul fire's flame lit one of the cannon's fuses. Oh Great! before I could get down the stairs, the cannon blew and I got knocked out the side of the tower. I wish Christene was here to cast Slow Fall on me so I wouldn't go splat! 
I had to think quick... Right! I had my Noggenfogger Elixir in my bag.  Hopefully my first drink will make me fall slower for ten seconds, here goes nothin' *gulp*  OK that one worked, I fell slowly to the ground errr... TREE! Dammit I forgot I can't change direction while I'm in the air.  I landed gently on the tree branch and it actually was a good thing I did. Right below me was a couple of Rustburg Villagers. I landed so gently that they didn't even notice I was up there. I hear a loud commotion from up the hill where you come down from Largo's Overlook and I see Zhar'gak coming down he hill with several of the overlook Ghosts trying to kill him. I had to help him but I couldn't get down the tree without these villagers spotting me and coming after me.
I got it! I just 'dismissed' him and he vanished and the ghosts went right back up the hill. Then I see this little thing still coming as he's getting closer I see that it's my baby raptor. I forgot he was still out. He was very smart he waited away from the tree when he saw the villagers walking around the tree and then when they left he came up to the tree and looked around as if he was trying to figure a way up. Sure enough he did. He came right by me. What a smart little raptor.
I was able to make it down the tree without any problems, mounted up on Venom and off we went back to Hellscream's Grasp to let Private Sarlosk know that Commander Largo has been killed. 


26gold! AWESOME! THANKS!