Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Deathwing burns the coast

This was such bullpoop. I was wandering the Southern coast of the Blasted Lands when all of a sudden the sky turns red and I hear this piercing screech from up above. All of a sudden Deathwing appears and starts to burn the entire coast around me. The Nagas that were here all burn and died and luckily I was just caught between the flames.
I saw a hut that unburned yet and as I made my way up there, the flames engulfed that too.
Deathwing came back around and I had a feeling he was looking specifically for me this time, sure enough he was because he stopped right above me and blasted me with his breath. I tried to make my way to the waters edge but I was too badly burned and I died.
Spirit Healer gave me the option to bring me back to life where we were or to find my body and resurrect there. That was a tough one, I wanted to see more of the flames all around me, but I knew there was chance I would die all over again. Hmmm, I chose to run back and find my body. Was able to resurrect but by that time the flames were all out. Now I can say I "Stood in the Fire"