Monday, May 9, 2011

Murlock abuse... Actually not a good thing


Alright, I'm all for punching an evil Murlock in the face but I was just down on the coast of the Blasted Lands at the Red Reaches and I couldn't believe what I saw. Murlocks were getting miss treated by Nagas. There were Murlocks pulling chests with baby Murlocks riding on top, water pits where Nagas were making Murlocks fight with each other to the death. It was terrible I actually felt bad for them, yeah I couldn't believe it myself. As I crept closer I was startled by a whisper. Neptool was a Murlock ghost that was trying to save his children and defend his people when he got killed. All he can do now is hang by he road hoping that someone would come along and help him save his people... errr Murlocks. I agreed to help him with the understanding that after I helped them they wouldn't turn on me and try to kill me. Hopefully his word was solid cuz we couldn't shake on it, him being a ghost and all.
I walked over to the coast where Murlocks were coming out of the water pulling the babies on chests. One shotted the 3 Nagas that were watching and helped the Murlocks back into the water. With the break in the line the Nagas ahead of the line are gonna notice. I had to act fast. Ran ahead of the last bunch and killed the next 4 Nagas. This was gonna be easier then I thought. Killed every single Naga until I reached the fight pits. 4 Nagas were, I guess placing bets and cheering. Zhar'gak and I crept up and took them all out.
Did that all the way until the cave and killed the Nagas around there.While I was leaving the cave I saw a chest with 3 baby Murlocks on it. They were frightened and thought I was there to kill them as well. I talked to them and asked them if they knew where their parents were. They said that their father was killed right in front of them trying to save them. He was the Rockpool Chief... "Neptool?" I asked. and they said yes and started to cry.
I grabbed the rope that was attached to the chest and I pulled them all the way to the side of the road where I saw Neptool last. I've never seen a ghost cry until this very moment. Neptool cried his little ghost tears as he tried to hug his children unsuccessfully. They went right through his little ghost Murlock arms. I cried too, that was pretty sad to watch. He thanked me and asked if I could return them back to the ocean. I said yes and as we walked away from him he disappeared. I guess knowing his people are now safe and his children are as well, he can rest. RIP Neptool.