Friday, March 21, 2014

Wildstyle's Birthday Goodies!!!... and junk.

My Bestfriend Calibre's hubby, Wildstyle, was turning a year older today and I wanted to do something for him. I have no idea what he likes so I just figured to get him a cake, cripes! everyone loooves cake! I figured that was too boring to just send him a cake so I decided to hide it. Who wouldn't wanna LOOK for their own birthday cake. haha
I was in Dalaran and tried think of where to hide it.
I looked up and saw the perfect place to put it! the platform on the highest tower in Dalaran! Brilliant!!! I mounted up on my brand new Hearthsteed which I named Coldstone and flew up there. Dags and I got off and placed the cake near the ledge. As I got back on Coldstone and went to take off, a strong gust of wind knocked the cake right off the ledge. Oh for cripes sake!!! OK forget that idea.
I needed to find another place to hide it. Ohh then I thought lets make this a bit more dangerous, Cali and Wild are always up for a little danger. We flew to the Ironwall dam separating Crystalsong forest and Icecrown and landed on the top... hmmm nope too much Big Bone dudes. They might end up smashing the cake. Then we flew down to the ground and placed a cake down at the base of the wall... perfect! as I was getting ready to leave I hear sounds of the undead rushing towards us. Oh crap! Scourge! Too much for me to handle, I ran as fast as I could and reached for my scythe, turned around and was ready to send Dags after them and throw down as much AoE as I could. Ummmm ok they didnt wanna eat us... they wanted the cake!?!?!?! I laughed so hard. I look at Dags and said "See, everyone loves cake, even the scourge" Now we gotta get out of here before all the cake is gone and they turn on us.
 Alright let's go and put it somewhere else. I find a good spot. No walking big baddies, and no gusts of wind to knock it off. I put the cake down and stay there for a minute to make sure nothing would happen to it. Kept my eye on that Bone Dragon flying around as well... it came around again and continued to fly around. OK We're good. We leave and go back to Dal. I still wanted to get him something else fun to play with. I mean cake is awesome, but once you eat it, it's gone. Meh I got it!




Dags and I made our way to Dalaran's number one Toy vendor Jepetto Joybuzz. His shop, "The Wonderworks", are well know for their quality toys that he and his assistants make with their own hands. He lets you try out the toys before you buy them which is good. As I browsed his toy selection, I came across a trusty copper racer. I played with that for a bit and it was fun. "OK This is the toy Ima get him!" I brought the toy to his assistant and he rang me up. When he said 30silver my eyes got wide. I dug into my pockets and turned them inside out and dusted the lint off my fingers. I forgot I spent all my money on getting the ingredients for the cakes I made I completely forgot I needed to pay for this toy.
Luckily I had other random junk on my bag so I just sold those things until I made over 30silver enough to pay for the toy as well as have enough money for the postage when I send him the toy. Thank you Jepetto!!!
I went straight to the mailbox and wrote my note with the hints of where the cake might be. And just to be annoying I sent him the rest of the random junk that was in my bag. hehe. And the cake recipe was enough for 4 cakes so I had an extra so just in case he didn't want to find the cake or if it was gone, I sent him another one to enjoy.
Happy Birthday Wildstyle... From: Deadskully and Dags.