Sunday, February 9, 2014

Shockage and my new pet.



I made a new Shammy friend named Shockage the other day while I was fishing in Org, He came up and asked if I could embroider some Spellthread into his pants and just tell him the price. I did it for him and didn’t charge for it. He was so thankful and would not take the spellthread for free, He gave me a little pet companion. It was a mini felreaver. He named it Boydreaver. 

 “Oh my goodness I’ve always wanted one of these!! do you have 2 of them?” I asked wondering why he would be giving me this as they are rather hard to get.
“no that’s the only one I have, but you were so kind to do my pants for free. I appreciate it very much. Your kindness was far to great. You don’t see that around here these days. I know these Spellthreads are not cheap. And the only thing I have of actual value was this little guy” says Shockage
“I’d like to change his name slightly. If you don’t mind” I asked
“Go right ahead, he’s yours now and besides, he didn’t really respond to his name when called anyways” says shockage.

“Alrightee, I’ll name him Boydshock!”
Shockage laughs and says “That is an excellent name!”

Since then I’ve been hanging around with him a lot. My friends are getting the wrong impression, but then again they don’t have many male friends anyways and don’t see the need to have one. I was like that. But it’s nice to get away from doing girl stuff. Don’t get me wrong I love my friends and they are not all girly, prissy, ‘oh I broke a nail’, ‘eww boys’, types. I enjoy hanging around with them, but sometimes it is refreshing to hang out with nice dudes that don’t treat you like dirt.