Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cannibalize everything

After I farmed my songbells in Halfhill, I was so tired I needed to take a nap. I went to the Lazy Turnip Inn and went upstairs and napped for a bit on the bed. And off I dreamt….

Dreamland:
 
I was in Orgrimmar and felt extremely hungry. I need to eat something! As I was walking to the inn in the Valley of Honor I ran into Shockage. Now this is where I knew right away that this was a dream. Shockage was a female Troll. My actual friend Shockage, is a Male Tauren. I don’t know why I dreamt him as a girl, but I just did.
“Skully! We gotta go to this Timeless Isle everyone is talking about! It sounds so dangerous we need the adventure!” says Shockage pulling me to the portal to Pandaria right outside the Auction House.
“Alright, slow down. Can I eat first! I’m starving! Look at me I’m wilting away.” I plead
“We can eat later. I heard someone named Houlon has almost arrived to the island and they need help to stop him. Go!” says Shockage as she pushes me through the portal.
As I come out of the portal I try to rush to the Innkeeper to buy something to eat when Shockage comes out and tells me to hurry!... “Argh, fine!!!!”

I run up the hill after her and got to the flight master. I ask for a kite to fly to the Timeless Isle. The rain stings my face and I open my mouth to try to catch some. If I can’t eat at least I can get something to drink. It wasn’t helping at all. I arrive at the Isle and Shocakge is waiting for me there. “Wait where is everyone going?” asks Shockage to no one in particular. “We just stopped Houlon so everyone is leaving” says a Bloodelf waiting for her turn to catch the Flight path back to the Jade Forest coast. “Sweet! Now to find something to eat!” I say looking around for a food vendor.
“Well, the animals on this island are a challenge to kill and they have coins on them that the vendors around the Celestial Court will take as payment for items that they sell. The wildlife around here find the buried treasure around and consume them, so after you kill them, you have to reach down their throats or slice them open and retrieve these coins” explains the Bloodelf
“That’s disgusting! Let’s do it!” says Shockage, ready for the adventure
“but…but…food” I whimper

 “No time Skully, lets go!” says Shockage mounting up and taking off. As much as I would like to just let her go off on her own, I knew she wasn’t strong enough to kill anything by herself. So the nice friend that I am, I followed quick.
We ran into a huge blue spiney crab. Took us a while to kill it… after that guess I was hallucinating, because I saw it laying there as steaming roasted boar on a platter complete with an apple in its mouth waiting to be consumed… So naturally, my rumbling stomach took over and I started to eat it…
“Skully?... what are you doing? Stop, STOP!” yells Shockage as she yanks me away from the freshly killed crab.
“Wha...? What happened?” I say as I look back at what I just ate and almost gag.
“Let’s forget that just happened, and find something else to kill” Shockage says as she gets on her Crimson Deathcharger and goes off to explore the island. “ and I slowly climb up on my White War Talbuk and run after her.
“Ahhhh Skully!!! Heeeeeellllpppp!!!” I hear as I’m rounding the cliff. Shockage is surrounded my 3 Gulp frogs. I jump off my Talbuk and send Dags after them… Corruption on all of them and I use drain life and it sucks the life from the 3 of them at once. I tell Dags to do Wrathstorm and he starts spinning and slicing all of them pretty quick. 2 down and a couple more shadowbolts to the last one and they’re all dead. I almost pass out from exhaustion and then I sit down and close my eyes. I smell something sooo yummy. And when I open my eyes I see a Great Pandarian Banquet layed out in front of me. And I dig in. 

“Skully, stop it! This is disgusting! Fine, we’ll go get you something to eat… just stop eating the frogs!!!!... Skully?... SKULLY?!?!?!... the frog’s friends are gonna be coming back soon, we have to move….” When I didn’t even acknowledge her she took action to make me notice… “…I don’t wanna do this” She ran around to me so I was between her and the waters edge and blasted me with Thunderstorm. I flew back into the water and Dags ran after me. Then Dags stopped, turned around and started walking towards Shockage with polearms drawn. “Skully, stop Dags please. Tell him I wasn’t trying to hurt you!!!”shockage says as she backs away slowly all while keeping an eye on the frogs in the distance behind her.  I knew she wasn’t trying to hurt me, and I tried to swim back to the shore as quickly as I could to stop Dags from taking off her head. I crawled onto shore and called Dags back. He stopped, turned around and came to my side as I lay down on the grass. Shockage ran over to me and apologized. “no need to apologize, I’m sorry I’m eating everything. I see them as real food, and they smell like what I’m seeing too. I’m sooo hungry.”
“alright we can leave this island and get you something to eat. I’m sorry I dragged you here without feeding you first…. I will NEVER make that mistake again” says shockage as she gets onto her mechano-hog and motions for me to get into her side car.

As we make our way back to the flight master Shockage makes a wrong turn and heads up a hill towards the Firewalker Ruins and we ran into a flaming Yaungol dude… it put down ground flames and the chopper’s tires melted and we went flying. Shockage loved her chopper and was extremely angry at the fact that this dude just ruined it. Dags went after the baddie first and hacked away. Shockage healed Dags and helped to kill it, I was surprised. After he was dead, I could still tell that she was upset about her bike… “Skully… are you still hungry?” she says with steam coming out of her eyes and fists still clenched.
“Ummm yeah… why?” I ask nervously
“I give you permission to eat his face off” she says
“ummmm, it doesn’t look to appetizing...” and then the wave of illusion washes over me and the dead dude on the ground turns into a huge Broiled Dragon Feast. “mmmmm I can smell the goodness… Shockage I will eat his face, with pleasure!!!!” gross, and I start chomping down on this dead dude’s face.
“Muahahahahahaha!!!!... Nobody messes with my chopper and gets away with it!!!!!” yells Shockage and just as she says that I snap out of it and wake up. When I sit up, I look at my hands and see a chunk of fur between my nails. I stand up and look down at my robe and my sleeve has a singe in it. Very interesting….