Sunday, October 26, 2014

Spammusubi: Skully's search (pt 3)

Continued from
Spammusubi: Troll Druid (pt 2)

I wanted to fall asleep somewhere quiet. I was tired of hammocks, benches, cots and the friggen ground. I wanted a nice cushy bed with pillows. Dalaran is always nice and quiet, but Northrend was too far a travel. I wanted sleep now. I was in Undercity already so I just figured to use the port from the Ruins of Lordaeron to Sunfury Spire in Silvermoon City. Inns in there have the best beds evar!

I went to the Inn near the Walk of Elders and fell asleep while Dags stood guard. I fell asleep quick. Not too sure how long I was asleep for before I started to dream. My dream was of one of my Tauren friends Spammusubi. She was asking for my help for something, but I don't know what. She screamed and then disappeared. And then I was jolted out of my sleep. I sat up in the bed and tried to remember as much as I could about the dream.

I saw Spam in Orgrimmar on wooden walkways with water under them. Darkspear Trolls passing... Ah ha!!! Valley of Spirits! Dags lets go! I got up and ran for the door. Slowed down when I had to think of the quickest way there. Cripes! Portal back to Undercity, then the Zepplin outside of Brill to Org. UGH! that's too long, Oh wait my Hearth was still set to Shrine of 2 Moons. I'll Hearth to 2 Moons and then use the Org portal... perfecto!!!
Dags and I took the Hearth and ran up to the portal room. Went to the Org port and jumped in.  Portal puts us in the Valley of honor at the Pandaria portal. We got on Al'ar and flew to the Valley of spirits.
We went around the walkway like 10 times looking for Spam. Finally I just decided to call for her. "Spam!!!" I shouted a couple times before I hear a faint "Psst, hey girl". I look around and a Troll Priest is gesturing for me to go over to him.
I go over and the Warlock comes down from her platform. "Ya be lookin' for da Tauren yah?" She asks. "Yes I am, do you know where she is? I had a dream she needed my help" I explain.
"I don know wea she be now, she run. She not be dat same girl you knew. Change happen, and it was mistake. big mistake."
"What do you mean? What did you do to her?" I asked, now worried about my friend.
"She be Troll now. Still Druid. But not Tauren no more" says the warlock.
"What?!?!?! Why?!?!?! How?!?!?! Where?!?! Where is she?" I was livid. How could this happen. Spam is a very awkward in her own skin Tauren, and now she's been turned into a Troll, probably not knowing what to do and scared for her life.
"Come Undead, I think I know how we find her" says Unjari
"Oh hell no!... you ain't doing nothing to me. And then what? somethings gonna go wrong again and I'll end up being a Troll.!" I snapped.... ohh wait, as I thought about it, If she accidentally turns me into a Troll, I won't be undead anymore. I won't look like this. I won't be made fun of and get called ugly. "Ok, let's do it! help me find my friend"
As I thought about it, it saddened me that I wouldn't be fully taking the risk for my friend, but for the tiny possibility of getting turned into a Troll. Oh well, I'll get over it.

"Come Undead, hold still an tink of her. da last time you saw her, da last time you hear her voice"
As I thought about all those times, Unjari gently grabs my head. Trolls hands are so huge even with only 6 fingers, her hands wrap around pretty much my whole head. She starts chanting in some language I have no idea what it is.
Swirly purple light... so pretty. oops concentrate, Spam, Spam, Spam.
And then she stops and looks at me.
"She be in da Valley of Honor.... by a tree... she be good, but sad because she be missin' her friends and she feel lost. Go now, she need you"
"Awesome! Thanks!" I say as I run off, but slightly disappointed at the fact that her tracking ritual thing worked as planned. Bleh, maybe for the best anyways. Anyways, yeah, find Spam!
Got back on Al'ar and off to the Valley of Honor again, yeah, I was just there.
When we got to the Bank, Dags and I got off Al'ar and started to go on foot. Tree..... there! We rounded the tree and there was a Troll sitting by the wall. I ran at first, but really didn't know how to treat this new friend...
like so if I try to slowly go up to it as if I'm trying to catch an animal, being all slow and gentle as to not scare it away? Or do I just walk up to her and pretend like nothing has changed... Instead of her clunky Tauren self she's now a slim, rather foxy Troll. Is she OK with this change? or will she have a meltdown when she sees me? So many questions and reactions I have to plan for... Here goes nothing...
"SPAM!"
"SKULLY!"

The end
____________________________________

I didn't have a Troll on Hyjal anymore and this new skin change for Taurens made it a good excuse as to a reason why to do the change. Taurens now, male and female, look terrible imo. I have 3 Taurens on this server, yeah, 3! and I only have 2 Undead. Meh, anyways. paid for the Race change... it was money well spent.