Monday, October 13, 2014

Shark... Lets go kill it!!!!

I got Goldie my Heart of the Aspects from the Dragon Aspects. He was spawned from aaaaaall the powers of the Aspects mushed together. I helped Alexstrasza an her son Caelestrasz, long time ago
About a month ago I went to Wyrmrest Temple, in Dragonblight, mainly to see yummy Kalec, but Alexstrasza grabbed my attention at the bottom of the temple right after I got off the wyvren from the flight path.
"Deadskully!, I have to be on my way but I wanted to give you something. I knew you were near so I had Calen bring me something for you.... [brings out a golden egg]... Take care of it. What hatches from this egg will aid in your defense for the radiant energies it emits is equal to a thousand suns, blinding and distracting any one that dare to take you head on. He will hatch in 2 days so be sure you are near when he does... I must go now".
"Th-th-thank you!" I didn't know what else to say as I stood there with a huge egg in my hands. Completely forgetting the whole reason why I went there, to see Kalec. I got back on the wyvren and flew to Dalaran. Sat with my new egg for a bit on the grass at Krasus Landing. Several people asked where I got it, and I just said I found it. I mean come on, I didn't want them to go and hit up the Dragon Queen for a golden egg.
Blah, blah, blah, but anyways, getting to the point he ends up hatching 2 days later and I almost went blind when it broke out of the egg. He grew fast and now I have a new Dragon mount! Heck Yeah!
Dags and I were In Krasarang Wilds. I wanted to help the Anglers out so they sent me to go fish up rusty shipwreck parts from the floating debris. I saw some debris off the shore and was about to land. Dags got off and I was about to as well when my attention was caught by this huge fin slicing thorough the water over in the distance. The Nayeli Lagoon was over there. And from this far away judging by the size of the fin the shark that it belonged to must have been friggen huge.
"Dags!!! let's go kill that shark!"
I know I know. It's not hurting anything. It's just swimming around. Probably all happy in it's shark world. But you never know, something might happen and I would feel terrible if a little Pandaren child gets eaten.
Goldie, Dags and I fly over to the shark. Eeerrrr, this might have been a horrible idea. This thing was friggen huge! Dags and I jump off Goldie and land in the water right in the Shark's path. "Cripes!!!" *bubble bubble* We had to swim away before the shark noticed. It swam past us but I know it was gonna come back around. Dags went to chase after it while I swam up to the surface and got on my raft. I was concerned about his air so I had to get closer to put Underwater Breathing on him.
Oh boy it was pissed. It saw me and started to swim towards me.
"Crap!!!!" I started to attack it as well while floating my raft backwards. tried to cast Fear on it, but that wasn't working. It was determined to eat us alive. I froze and couldn't think of what to do next. I cast my last shadowbolt before I just put a Soul Stone on myself preparing for my demise. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable sound of the crunching of my bones. Nothing happened and I slowly opened my eyes... "Ahahahah it's dead!!!!
Good job Dags!!!" I yelled as I jumped off my raft into the water and swam to it to get a closer look.
Geez that would have been so painful if we got eaten. I know for a fact it would have just been me and Dags getting munched on... my imps would have hightailed out of there.
"Alright you guys, lets get the heck out of here. I got on Buggy my Azure Water Strider that I got from the Anglers for helping them a while back. He's so cute.
We went over to the village on the shore. The Pandaren there saw the fight and as we got closer some of them stood and cheered us as we rode onto shore.
*Squish squish* goes the sound of Buggy sloshing over the water's surface.
"Thank you so much Undead, Now my little village here can fish once again. The shark scared all the fish away from coming closer to shore so we could fish them up." Says Leni Kelpenstout as he cast his fishing line into the water.
"The fish might take a while to come back because the Carcharodon was swimming around the lagoon for the past several weeks. We don't know if it was lost or stuck, but either way. No fish were able to make it past him. We had to go a good distance in order to fetch food for our children. But all is well once again, and we Thank you so much!"
Ahh it was a good day. We didn't die and we helped a village. nothing feels better then that.
Dags and I got on Goldie and rode off back to the floating debris pools so we can get back to what we were doing before the big shark distraction.