Sunday, October 19, 2014

Makeover Sadness

I decided to take a walk down to the alleyway between the Valley of Spirits to the Valley of Wisdom in Org. I haven't been down there a while and it's rather less traveled compared to the Drag. As Dags and I were walking I almost got run over.
"Get out of the way!!!" Yells a Bloodelf on his Hearthsteed
"Hey ya jerk, You almost killed me!" I said being a tad bit over dramatic after I moved out of the way.
"Well I would have done you a favor! Ugly Undead!" he yells back as he rides off.
After he said that I stopped and got sad. I knew he was telling the truth. I am undead and I'm not the nicest to look at. My decaying flesh and exposed bones isn't the prettiest thing to look at. I can't help it. I died and was brought back from the grave, literally. Val'kyrs bring us undead back to life from our graves in Deathknell to aid Lady Sylvanas. But anyways...
 We walked a little bit more and stopped in front of the Barber Shop. I wonder if a makeover would make me feel better about the way I look. Maybe make me look less dead and gloomy. I can't do anything about my dead flesh and bones but we'll try to get something done with my face and hair.
Dags and I walk into the barber shop and Bebri Coifcurl was standing there waiting for customers.
"Welcome sweetie, what did you want done today?" greets Bebri.
"Hello, well I'm not too sure, but I just need something different done with this" I say as I gesture to my whole face.
"Ohhh, ok. we'll lets see. We can do your hair different, style it different and color it if you want to." Suggests Bebri.
"Well I was thinking more along the lines of something different with my face. like make up or something to make me look pretty" I say as I got sad thinking about getting called ugly by the Bloodelf.
"Um ok... Lets get started. sit sit"
I sat in her barber's chair, she stood in front of me and started to pull my face back like she was playing with dough. After she did that, she reclined the chair until I was in a laying position. She put some kind of cream on my face, and then put a warm cloth over my face.
"Alrightee, we will stay like this for 30 minutes so relax and take a nap if you'd like" says Bebri.
"oh thank you, I need that" and I fell asleep.
Bebri woke me up with a little tap on my shoulder. "Perfect!! and now I will do your eyelashes, and a bit of make up and then your hair."
She did my eyelashes, repositioned my seat upright and then I saw my reflection in the mirror. 
"WAAAAIT!!! what is that? that's not me, my face is different I don't like it! Everything looks too tight... change it back!" I demand.
"I'm sorry I can't. The cream did what it was supposed to. it tightened up your face. You look so youthful now. No one will ever call you ugly hunny"
I looked at Dags and he gave this disapproving face and let out a disapproving sigh to match. I quickly get out of the seat. "I'm sorry Bebri, but I can't have you do anything more to me" I gave her the gold she was owed and ran out of the shop with Dags.
I don't like it. I think it looks worse. What have I done.
Too many people here in Org, I needed to find someplace quiet and alone.

Dags and I got on Al'ar and flew out of Org, to where yet, I didn't  know. We were flying over Ashenvale and figured the quiet woods would be peaceful.
A small waterfall provided me with a good place to sit and relax my emotions. I don't know why I've been so emo lately. The "ugly" comment just made it worse, and the make-over just gave it the last poke. I know I have friends but Dags is the only person, or demon rather that I see every moment of the day. It does get lonely and it does make me think maybe it is because I'm ugly. I think I'm a fun Undead to hang around with. Maybe not.
Ugh, that's it I'm so done with feeling sorry for myself. Time to say forget about jerks that make fun of you, to heck with people that say so many nice things about you to your face but turn out to just be mean lying jerks like the rest of them. I don't need anyone but Dags and my close friends who love me no matter what I look like, what crazy, dumb, weirdo things I do, or the random things I say. I live for no one else but myself and I do what I want, and kill whatever I want.
No more Hallowed Crown atop my head... a white Bandit mask is what I'll switch it out for. I fix the problem and deal with things my own way. And if anyone has anything to say about it... Dags and my scythe will be the last thing they see.
Emo Skully is gone..