Sunday, October 19, 2014

Spammusubi: Goodbye Tauren Druid (pt 1)

One of Deadskully's friends is a Tauren Druid named Spammusubi. Hallows End is back this year and she decided to help some people stop The Headless Horseman from burning towns. She and 4 other people got word that he was now terrorizing towns in Pandaria. He was last seen down in Krasarang coast burning huts and villages. All 5 of them flew down there and immediately knew where he was because they could see the smoke coming from the burning village. As they got there, little Pandarian families were running away from their burning homes. Spam and the rest of the group landed and started to get buckets of water and douse the flames on the huts. But that wasn't working. The more fires they were putting out, the Headless Horseman was throwing out more and more flaming pumpkins at the huts.
"We need to kill the Horseman!!!!" yells a Bloodelf Paladin in the group.
The 5 of them focused their attacks on the Horseman now. "We need to knock him off his horse!!!" says the Tauren Warrior. "I got it!" says Spam. When he was in range she throws Typhoon at him. Success! It knocks him off his horse and stunned him for several seconds. The 4 of them ran right up to the downed Horseman and started to attack. Spam grabbed his horse and held it back. "Girl get the horse out of here. He want's back on it " Yells the Undead Rogue. "OK!" yells Spam as she releases her 3 Treants to help with healing the group if they needed it. She got on the horse and kept flying. As she was flying, a shock went through her. She looked down at her hands and she could see right through them and the horse. She panicked and started to freak out. Why did this happen?. was it because of the Horse? Did the horseman put a curse on her before she could get away? Was she dead and this is her ghost form?
She needed to fix this, quick!
She flew to the shore and got off the horse... still all see through. Maybe a Druid trainer in Org could have answers for her. She took her Hearth to Org and went to the Valley of Spirits.
As she went to where Sesebi the Druid trainer usually stays, Witch Doctor Umbu stopped her. "Whoa, wha happen here Druid? ya no ya be all see tru and such yah?" says Umbu
"I know! do you have any idea why I'm like this?"
"I dunno, but if ya be lookin for Sesebi, she be off ta somewhere I dunno."
Hearing that, Spam started to cry. And cry.
"lisen girl, why ya no go see what dey can help ya wit?" says Umbu as he points up to where the Priest and Warlock trainers stay.
*sobs* "Alright, Thank you" says Spam as she turns to run up to there.
Shadow -Walker Zuru had no answer for her. Just suggested to pray to his  alter behind him, a pile of skulls engulfed in bright blue flames.
She prayed to help her find a cure and stop this translucent form in which she hated and frankly, terrified her to no end.
"whatever gods I am praying to, please please help me. Make me normal again..." she begs, before she was interrupted.
"Hey, Druid... come here" says Unjari Feltongue the Darkspear Troll's Warlock Trainer.
Spam got up and went over to her.
"Ya let me try an help? I try see wha I can do, stay still" says Unjari as she positions Spam to stand in her circle and starts to focus a summoning cast on her.
Spam was getting a bit hysterical... "That would be so wonderful! I'm freaking out and I don't even know where my friends are so they can calm me down.  Maybe I need my friends right now.  Maybe I need to just talk to someone and this is normal. Maybe you can find my friend Deadskully for me, she's a Warlock too. Maybe you can find Sesebi and she has more answers for me. Maybe I really am dead. Maybe....."
*thud*
[To Be Continued...]
 Spammusubi: Troll Druid (pt 2)

 Spam's facial expression is classic in this. She is looking at the camera thinking... 
"what the hell is happening right now, are you sure you wanna do this to me?" 
I'm sorry, Bye Cow-Spam.... I will miss you, but it needs to be done.