Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Dream of Dags

I've always had dreams that included Dags however, until last night I never had one where he wasn't himself, I mean in the form of a Wrathguard, as I've always known him. He was a Bloodelf Deathknight named Deaddags. He didn't speak, just like the real Dags but I knew he was searching for something. I just don't know what.
From the Blasted Lands he went through the Dark Portal to the Outlands on his Ironbound Proto Drake.  
"Help me Dags".
Ironbound Proto is fast but harder to control then his Flying Disk.
He heard the voice but didn't know where it came from. He closed his eyes to try and concentrate again. But the voice didn't come. He took off towards Zangarmarsh in hopes of hearing her again.
Did he know who spoke to him? It seems as though he does. His search around Hellfire Peninsula showed just how much he wanted to find this person. Every mountain, every valley, every cave, every hill was not left un searched.
"please hurry Dags, I'm dying... it's so cold..."
He stopped.... changed direction and headed South.
If she was hurt she might have been captured by the Alliance.
Terokkar Forest to the south has Alliance town Allerian Stronghold. If she's in there he will be risking his life, or whatever life a Deathknight has left, to find her. As he made his way through the forest to find the Hold he didn't sense she was in there.
"Dags... please... come back" says the voice
"I will" he actually replied
He made it past Allerian Stronghold undetected by the Alliance so no trouble given there. She's on the other side of Auchindoun in the Bone Wastes.
He didn't hear the voice for a while now. He got worried and something in his chest where his heart used to be started to ache.  He took his disk faster to the cliffs.
She has to be on one of the floating cliff fragments, but there's a ton of them but he knew which one.
As he got closer I could see who it was.
He was looking for me.
I died and he couldn't save me. He knelt beside my lifeless body. If a Frost DK could, I knew he would have cried for me. At least one frozen tear is all I wished for at that moment. And it came.
When his frozen tear fell from his cheek and landed on my hand I woke up in the same spot Deaddags had found me in my dream. I don't even remember flying out here. Unless I took some ghost mushrooms I couldn't even tell you the last time I flew somewhere and not even remembered it.
I felt lonely. I knew I could just summon Dags and he would come to my side and make it all better. But in some way although I was lonely, I just wanted to be alone. I'll eventually bring him back to me.


_______________________

I think I have a very unhealthy obsession with Dag'arad Deadskully's Wrathguard.
I don't know what it is. I think it's the fact that he keeps Deadskully safe.
He will protect her from anything and everything.
He will always be loyal to her.
He will never hurt her.
He will stay by her side until he dies. Even then he will always come back to her.