Sunday, April 27, 2014

Skully got a Sparkly Pony!

I was in Two Moons when I checked my mailbox. I got a letter from Christene asking me to go to Mogu'shan Palace asap. I wonder what this is about. The letter said I would love it!... I'm sure I will. She knows me very well and knows what makes me happy happy. We shall see.

As I approached the balcony of the Palace, I saw a bright blue sparkly pony standing on the ledge. As I got closer I saw it was Christene on this pony.
"Oh my goodness!!! Wha...? Where...? How...? I... want... one!!!..." I shout as Heady and I land.
"Skully! that was quick. Well that's why I sent for you. But all I can do is show you where I got it. I can't help in the capture." She says
"OK... let me look at it first.... Ohh my! it's so pretty..." I say just before I reach out to pet it... "NO wait...!" yells Christene
*Zzzzap* "Oooowww, what the...!!?!?  what was that?!" I just got shocked hard.
"This is why I can't help you. These Celestial Steeds are made up of Pure Elemental Stardust brought together by Arcane Energies from the Twisting Nether and while you are attempting to tame it, all the energies are still fresh and when you come into contact with it, your energies gets embedded into the steed making it loyal to you and only you forever." explains Christene.

"WOW, that is amazing! Where do I go to get it?" I ask looking around. "Follow me" says Christene as she and her steed takes off.
Heady and I follow at a good distance so I could get a look at the horse as it flies. As it's wings flap, stardust swirls off of it, twinkling in the moonlight as it surrounds Christene as she rides higher and higher.

As I watched it fly, I forgot I was supposed to be following. I had Heady fly faster up to the top.
As we got there I looked around and didn't see anything.
"Alright Skully, this is the tough part and it will be up to you if you want to continue because you might be here a while. The Arcane Energies that brings together the stardust only come when the Mogu that run Mogu'shan Vaults in Kun-lai Summit start up their titan technology do-hicky to charge focused energies to feed Elegon, their Celestial Dragon. Although far away in another zone, the energies still travel to the Palace below us and resonate in this mountain, and into the skies above us. You will only have a small window to tame it when this happens. If not done quick enough, the Steed will dissipate and you will have to wait until the next Elegon charge."

"That was a lot to take in. OK so the gist of it... I wait here, energies will spawn my soon to be steed, and I throw my fel flame at it aaaaaannnndddd then I get a mount!?!?!" I ask
"Pretty much that is how you do it. Keep in mind, you don't need to hurt it. just one spell ability will do. Drain life for a split second will be good enough. just as long as your spell comes into contact with it, it will be yours a few minutes following." says Christene.
"ok, I understand, I will not leave this mountain until that Sparkly Pony is MINE!... Thank you for showing me this by the way. I'll come find you when I get it." I say to Christene as I give her a hug goodbye.

It's a good thing I had a book of Spells just chillin in my bag. I needed to catch up on my reading anyways. Time went by and Yes I was terribly bored sitting up there. Dags was with me of course, but he's not every entertaining. I walked to the edge of the mountain and looked down. That is such a far drop. I was about to kick a rock down when I remembered we were above Mogu'shan Palace. If someone was standing on the balcony below, the rock would kill them. Sooo I better not. I walked back to the center and went to lay down, threw the rock up, caught it, and kept doing that until I ended up falling asleep. I didn't mean to.

Apparently I fell asleep through the night because when I got buzzed out of my sleep, it was day time. The mountain was vibrating. "OMG Dags!!! this is it!!!!, keep a look out for it!" I had to shout to Dags because the vibrating felt like it was shaking my eardrums loose or something. I plugged my ears for a minute which seemed like it was helping. Dags looks up and points. Swirling blue Arcane energies above us starts to suck in twinkling star looking material. Ohh it's happening!!! just as I thought, It started to form my Steed, but I didn't know when to hit it. While it's forming? or after?, but what if after is too late and it disappears quick?

oh cripes!... I just decided to hit it now... Drain life for a couple seconds. and it finished forming. It flies right above Dags and I and flaps its wings and stardust comes sprinkling down on is. I wonder what would happen if I ate some. Naw, don't wanna chance it.  It flies down to my side and I reach out to touch it while bracing for the same shock I got when I touched Christene's Pony.
YAY I didnt get shocked!!!!... it's MINE it's ALL MINE!!!! I gots me a Sparkly Pony!!!! YEAH BABY!!!
So excited, I jump on and rode away from the mountain. I couldn't think of a good name for it so "Sparkly Pony" it is.