Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Burn Alliance Flag!!! BUUUURN!!!

After flying out of Hellfire Peninsula, I took a swing down to Zangarmarsh. "Alright Heady lets go see if Keleth is still doing well." He's very old and sadly might not be on this earth anymore. I haven't been to Cenarian Refuge in a while.
Keleth is a huge tree. I don't know how else to describe him. Before we landed I could see him walking already. He towers over all the huts and some of the buildings. Dags and I land and I immediately run up to Keleth extremely happy to see that he's still around. I couldn't even tell you how old he is. With him being so tall, I had to yell my greetings to him.

"Keleth!!... Hi Keleth!!!!... How are you?!?!?!... Keleth!?!?!... uhhhh... CRAP!!!! RUN DAGS!!!"
I don't know what possessed me to actually run in front of him and try to say Hi. Hopefully he just didn't hear or see us and he didn't try to run over Dags and I on purpose.
Alright I gave up on trying to say Hi. Didn't feel like dying in the process. I was just glad to see him alive. Just as Dags and I were getting ready to leave I saw two red flares shoot up in the sky from the direction of Swamprat Post. I overheard some Nightelves saying something about the beacons have been abandoned and capturing something. Hmmm I wanna check this out.

We made our way north to Swamprat Post. "Who sent that flare in the sky?" I asked.
A Troll named Reavij speaks up.
"I did Undead. would you like to help out your fellow Horde and secure our beacons and capture Twin Spire Ruins before the Alliance retakes control of it?"
"Umm, OK I know I don't like Alliance, but I really don't want to have to fight any of them. I will lose, Is anyone going to come with me? We might be successful if someone comes along."
"But my dear you have a Wrathguard. He will be all the defense you need. One look at him and the Alliance will leave with no trouble at all." says Reavij with a chuckle.
 



Well although he was making a joke, I know Dags can take any scummy Alliance on. Soooo "Sure, I will go secure these Beacons and capture the Ruins." I tell Reavij
"Thank you Undead, I shall see you back here shortly" says Reavij.
I sat atop one of the mushrooms trying to think about how I can do this. I also needed to make sure I knew what stunning abilities I will need and how to use them just in case I have to defend myself against an Alliance. OK I think I got it.
I made my way to the first beacon and took a look at my map, just to make sure that was it.... yup it was and the East Beacon is unguarded. No alliance around. Dags and I approached and sat in the den and waited. I have to switch on the beacon, wait for 5 minutes for it to charge before I can send out the Horde beacon that proves we've taken control. Then I have to set off a flare after I've captured. That was by request of Reavij. After the East beacon was done I had to go over to the West Beacon and do the same thing. It might seem like a really easy task, but what makes it difficult is that if the Alliance decides they would like to obtain the beacon, they can come right along and fight for it. That is the nerve racking part. But I want to help out my fellow Horde. And if that means I get the snot beat out of me, then so be it... At least I can say I tried.

After I secured the West Beacon I went to Twin Spire Ruins to check it out... Completely empty!!! Perfect...
I flew to Zabra'jin as fast as I could and had to find the Horde Field Scout who has the Horde flag. We need to put it up at the Ruins. I found him and let him know that I've secured the beacons and We need to leave for the Ruins ASAP!


"Oh Undead girl, Why did it have to be a girl!!! You can't protect me in the journey there. I refuse to go and be laughed at when you can't protect me from the Alliance and we fail this mission" Says the field Scout.
"EXCUSE ME? I secured both beacons by MYSELF! no one is coming to help you! so either get your butt moving or I'ma take that flag there myself, well with my Demon. AND when that's done I will come back here and tell everyone that you were too much of a wimpy chicken to finish this with me. AND I'll go back to Swamprat Post and do the same there. You will never live this down and forever be know as the Orc that chickened out and a little Undead Girl showed him up. NOW GIVE ME THAT FLAG!!!" I snatch the flag from his hands, strapped it to my back and started to run. 
"Come on Dags!! FASTER!!! we wasted time listening to that crybaby that might have given the Alliance time to set up an ambush on us at the Ruins. Maybe he's a spy? maybe he did that on purpose? Maybe I'll go back there after this is done and punch him in the face!" I was just venting.
As we got to the Ruins' stairs we slowed down. Told Dags to keep his eyes open and kill everything that attacks us. I saw the Alliance banner I needed to take down and replace with the ours.
Here goes nothing... Dags kept watch for anything coming at us while I was taking care of the banner. Cripes!!! I can't reach... Slicing at it with my scythe did nothing to get it down, it just shredded the bottom of it. I got it! I'll just burn it off! I took out my flint and tinder from my bag, and made my fire. The banner went up in flames so fast... Kinda like that was the way an Alliance banner should always be taken down... By burning it till there's nothing left... muahahahaha!!!! Too mean?...
NO WAYS!!  SUCK IT ALLIANCE!!!!  HORDE WINS!!!

I put up the Horde Banner, cheered and fired off the last Flare that Reavij gave me.
Horde takes the Ruins. Thanks to Dags and me.
I didn't feel like going back to rub it in the Orc's face. I'm always the underdog so I'm used to people thinking I can't do things.
We went back to Reavij, and he thanked us. And we left. I still had my own mission I was dealing with.
Now foreals, we're headed to Tempest Keep. No distractions!!!