Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saving Babyskully (Part 1)

As I flew out of Zangarmarsh so many thoughts started circling around into my head, like why am I doing this? Why do I help people I JUST meet? I don't know Krypt or Babyskully. The only reason I'm going back there is to get  Kael'thas to bring her back. Maybe I'm doing it for selfish reasons. He said she looks, and sounds like me so naturally I DO want to see this for myself and in order to do that, I need  Kael'thas to bring her back from the dead. I remember a story Spam used to tell me about your alternate universe twins.  Doppelgangers as she put it. If you come across your doppelganger, you are not suppose to touch or even converse with them. OR you will ruin some kind of vortex and the world as we knew it would end. BUUUT this was Spammusubi we were talking about and she was always full of useless Druid knowledge and folk stories. We all listen and humor her, hopefully she really doesn't think we believe any of that rubbish.

Anywhos! I got sidetracked a bit again. So yeah making my way back to Netherstorm on Al'ar instead of taking the flight master's wyvren was a good choice. I haven't been down the route I went on in sooo long. The Mushrooms were all so beautiful and glowy, and the jagged spikes on the side of Blades Edge Mountain was so dangerous and scary, but fun to bob and weave through. And the eerie fog along the mountain made it more of an adventure.

Nothing new and exciting in Netherstorm, I've been around there recently which was the time that started this whole thing. Al'ar and I approach Tempest Keep. It seemed as though Al'ar was hesitant to go back there. Flying pace slowed and I was getting concerned... What if she drops me. YIKES! I pet her neck a little and she seemed to calm down enough to make it to the Keep and then I put her away. Bad memories I guess.
At the beginning of this whole mission, I was just gonna come back here and see if  Kael'thas came back and if he was, I'd leave right away and go find Krypt and tell him to come.
Buuut, as I got to thinking about it on my whole adventure over here, that would be such a waste of time. I wanted to get her back for him, I wanted to get her undead corpse back from the dead and see his reaction when he sees her alive. ulterior motive: I wanted to see if this chick is my doppelganger.
Since plans changed, before we go in I really needed a game plan. I'm going in there with no intention of starting anything. We just wanted to talk. And MAKE  Kael'thas just give back the little girl. I think I'ma have to bargain with something, but if he want's Al'ar back, then I'm sorry Krypt, but your little girl friend is gonna stay dead. I'm sure by the time I make it up to  Kael'thas I'll think of something else to put up in exchange.
Alright so we walk into Tempest Keep and I see the guards have been replaced. "Hi, is your boss in? Cuz I just wanna talk to him, I'm not gonna try to kill him again, or steal his bird, *mumbles* cuz I already have it, but I just want to talk to him...OK?"
The guards all stop and then they turn to the left and look at the wall... and on the wall is a "Wanted" poster...
MY WANTED POSTER!!!
Holy cripes!!! I have a wanted poster!?!?!? This is Awesome!!! And then I notice where it said "Dead or Alive" and the "Alive" was crossed out. Um yeah, this is NOT gonna go as smooth as I'd hoped.
"OK OK guys, first off that's an awesome action shot of me and my little impys that your cameras caught, and second... Dags, go get em!" Dags took care of these guards just like he did the ones the last time we were here. I guess this was gonna be easy after all.
Before we continued, I swiped the poster off the wall... This was the best souvenir EVAR!!!!. And if there was more around here, I'ma take those too!
We reached  Kael'thas, and peeked in the door first. This time he had 4 others with him. I guess to protect him from ME! muahahah!!! what a whimp! OK let me try and see if I can reason with him.
" Kael'thas!!! Remember me?... pshaw, of course you do, my picture is right there!" I say as I point to another poster on the wall, walk over to it and rip it down. "Alright enough of that. I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to ask for you to bring back an undead girl that you took away from an Orc Warrior a while back. His name was Kryptovus and her name is Babyskully. No relation to me but I heard she is just as awesome looking as I am."

"Warlock, you dare to come back here after you STOLE my Phoenix Al'ar from me!?! Unless you agree to give back Al'ar, the little girl is staying right where she is. I will never bargain with the likes of an undead" says  Kael'thas.
"For Cripes sake dude!!!... give Krypt back Babyskully or I will kill you all over again!!!"
I'm so mad at this point. He was not gonna budge.


"Do you not see what is up on this platform with me. Try as you may, but you will never get past them. If by some miracle you do succeed, I will take it into consideration. But for now, try as hard as you'd like Deadskully" snickers  Kael'thas.
I let out a laugh that had both amusement and irritation behind it. "You think they can stop Dags and I? Man get ready to bring back Babyskully. Dags GO!!!" I shout.
Dags does quick work on all of them. like usual.


"Aww Keal, what happened? they're all lying down on the job yo!!! I mock.
"YOU WEAK, POOR EXCUSES FOR ADVISORS!!! I SHALL FINISH THIS MYSELF!!! This time Warlock, you don't have your warrior to help you" says  Kael'thas
"YAY, a repeat of the last time. oh but I don't need help.. and I've learned" I say as I dismiss Dags.
 Kael'thas' mind control was what almost killed us the last time and the only way it works is if he has two targets. One to Mind control and one that the mind controlled will be attacking. If I have no target to attack and nothing is trying to attack me then it's all for not. He can cast it on me, but I will not hurt anything and he will lose mana and I will take advantage when that time comes. Either way, I figured it out, and I'm gonna win. And I did.

 Kael'thas drops to the ground and I walk over to him and say, " Kael'thas!... Will you ever learn? how much times do we have to go through this!"
"Fine! you get Babyskully back. But it can't be done today. I am too weak. The Warrior came back to me 2 days after you took Al'ar from me. We made a deal. He was told to go and get me 2 of the most dangerous birds he knows of. And only then would I bring back Babyskully. He did not tell me where he was going to be, how long it would take him, or even what Birds he decided to fetch for me. But if they were not as amazing as Al'ar then I would refuse the deal. Find him and tell him that I have reduced the deal to one bird and I will bring her back. You may help him if you wish. You both are very persistent. She must be special."
"Actually I never even met her" just as I say that  Kael'thas disappears.
And guess what, my mission still ain't done, Now I have to find Krypt and tell him the slightly good news. /sigh. (to be continued)