Friday, April 4, 2014

Saving Babyskully (part 3) Kael'thas brings back Babyskully

I followed Krypt back to Tempest Keep and met him outside the entrance. He just stood there looking at the door. I stood a little bit behind him and watched him reach into his bag and pull out the Flametalon. He looked down at it and then turned back to me, "Would you like to come with me?" he asked. "Sure I will" I replied. We walked in and there were no guards so that made our way up to the Tempest Bridge where Kael'thas was, a lot easier.
"Ahh Kryptovus and Deadskully. I'm sure this is the last time the two of you will step foot in here.  However, I am eager to see what you have brought me...."
Krypt takes the Talon out of his bag and shows it to Kael'thas. *gasp* "The...  Flametalon of.... Alysrazor. I must say, you did very well. Alysrazor has a well known reputation of terrorizing Mount Hyjal and the Firelands. She is a perfect replacement of Al'ar. You kept your end of the bargain and I shall keep mine. By this time tomorrow Babyskully will be resurrected. I can't guarantee she will still be in Netherstorm. Because she has been in the middle dimension for so long there is a possibility she gave up the fight on trying to come back. All I can do is send out a Spirit Healer for her. If she did choose to leave the middle dimension, the Spirit Healer will not find her" explains Kael'thas.
"She would never give up! Just do what you have to do to bring her back. She will take the Spirit Healer's resurrection and come back to this world." Says Krypt as he places the talon on the floor and walks away. And I followed in silence.

[Told by Babyskully]
The last thing I remembered was Krypt and I fighting Kael'thas and Krypt getting mind controlled.  Kael'thas was able to keep him mind controlled until he killed me. My wrathgard Arix was busy with Kael'thas that he didn't notice Krypt until it was too late. But before I died I put a Soulstone on Krypt knowing he would die soon after me, but still live after the using the Soulstone.

And then, I woke up at the graveyard by Cosmowrench. I felt so helpless, I didn't know what to do or where to go. Noone around could help me. I can see everyone, but they couldn't see me. Just like a ghost. It felt so lonely, I missed Krypt. If he was here he would know what to do.
I needed to get back to Tempest Keep. I looked around for the huge tubes that channel mana from the Twisting Nether and send it to the Keep to fuel Kael'thas'  plans for something, only he and the Blood Elves that stayed loyal to him know of. I found the tube and followed it to the end of the ridge.
I see it! Tempest Keep. But it's so far away. I tried to climb up to the tubes so I could run across, but I couldn't get a good grip and I kept slipping off. Can't ghosts fly?! Apparently not this ghost. I sat under the tube and the humming of the flowing energies drowned out the sounds of my sobs. The tears kept coming and I couldn't stop it. I'm so sorry Krypt. I can't get back to my body. I lie down and slept with the intention of never waking up.

Something woke me up after what felt like days of sleeping, but it being the Twisting nether and all, I really don't know how time works. Could have been minutes only, could have been years. All I know was that I was up, refreshed and I was determined to get back to the living. And get back to Krypt.
I was being drawn to a bright light. It was back towards the graveyard. The wind was getting stronger and I had to push my way towards it. Then the wind stopped and the light faded to reveal a beautiful Spirit Healer. "Where were you when I first died? Where were you when I needed you in the first place!?" I shout at her knowing she would not respond to my frustrations but I needed to get that out.



"Babyskully, If you wish to go back I will help you. Kael'thas Sunstrider has summoned for me to bring you back. Take my hand now for this opportunity will not be open for long. Refuse to go back now and you will forever be apart of the Twisting Nether. Never being reunited with Family and Friends." says the Spirit healer
"I don't have any family and the only friends I have are my minions and Krypt. But that is enough for me to go back. Wait, did you say Kael'thas Sunstrider sent for me to come back?..... " I say as I reach for the Spirit Healer's hand.
As she nodded, light surrounded the both of us and I close my eyes. When I reopened them I was no longer in that other dimension and Arix was right next to me. I gave him a hug and remembered the Spirit Healer told me Kael'thas was the one who sent for her. I needed to find out why.

I mean, after taking the time to kill us and all. Why do all that just to bring me back. As I ran through the Keep I felt something was missing.. My Imps!... Imp Swarm summoned and all my little guys sprout from little fel flame balls and they start to run along with me. Much better.
As we are in the Phoenix Hall where Al'ar usually circles around the room, was not Al'ar but Alysrazor! "Wha...? Oh great! am I still dead or in dreamworld?" I told Arix. He looks at me and shakes his head.

Ok that was all the reassurance I needed and we continue up to Kael'thas. As we get into the room with him I see he as 4 Advisors up there with him now. Great, I just wanted to find out what happened to me, not die all over again.
"Babyskully, I wasn't expecting you so soon." says Kael'thas.
 "I figured you were expecting me since you sent the Healer after me... Why? I mean I am grateful, but I don't understand. Of all people I would never have expected YOU to bring me back from the dead" I asked



"Undead, you have two remarkable friends. Kryptovus is an Orc, yet he seems to be drawn to you in a very caring way. He risked his life coming back here to demand for you to be resurrected. While walking here if you saw flying above the Hall was Alysrazor. I asked him to fetch me another menacing bird and he did. He put much effort into trying to get you back, I had to make him jump through hoops first. And I did, I got what I wanted, and now so does he...
And then there is another Undead Warlock.

Her name is Deadskully and I gather that the only reason why she is hanging around with Kryptovus is because She looks and sounds exactly like you, and would like to find out more about you. She also helped in your resurrection. I must say, the two of you indeed could be related. I know you are Undead and you do not remember much of the life you've led before, but humor her. She is an amazing Warlock and after all, she Kept coming back here alone, and with the Orc to try to get you back. She defeated me once before and now is the keeper of Al'ar. That is the reason why Alysrazor flies in the Phoenix Halls. But I am satisfied and hopefully the three of you will never return here. I will not be so forgiving the next time" says Kael'thas.
"Thank you" I bow, turn around and walk out of Tempest Keep. Now I must find Krypt.

_______________________________
Only wanted to keep it a three part story, but it looks like I do need another part to it. Meh, we shall see