Monday, October 14, 2013

where's my body?

I was tending to my farm in Halfhill when Farmer Yoon stops me and asks if I can do something for him. "Farmer Yoon, have I ever told you no?" I say... "Ahh sweet Skully, indeed you have never declined helping me as long as I've known you" Says Farmer Yoon.
He then explains what he needed me to do. I mount up on Ony and off we fly to the hills above the Heartland where Jokka-Jokka, The Kunzen Hunter-Chief, walks around. This is gonna be a piece of cake... So I thought.
I jump down off of Ony and land right next to Jokka-Jokka, Dags takes a while to get down. As Dags is wailing on this guy I see him crank his arm back and start to shake...




"Dags, watchout!!!" I run up to Dags, push him out of the way and the next thing I knew I was hurling off the cliff backwards. I was too slow to pop my 'Demonic Leap' ability which will turn me into a meteor, and safely I would have landed. But nooooo. I fell to my death.
Nearest Spirit Healer in the Heartland, was pretty far from where my body landed. I had to run down quite a ways to get to my body and by that time I could not remember where I died. Great, I lost my body!!! This is so unbelievable. Alright I knew I fell in bushes, but I have no idea what bushes. Ok I think there was a fence in front of it.



Ugh for the love of pete!... this is gonna take forevers!. Spirit healer did say that she can just rez me at the graveyard but that will take away my damage dealt and health for 10 minutes and I really wanted to get this over with. ugh I guess I can take 10 minutes to figure out how I will kill Jokka-Jokka.
Lightbulb!!!! I will just keep my back towards the hill so when he does his throw I will get knocked into the hill instead of off the cliff. Maybe I should try to see if I can interrupt it first. Cuz that was pretty painful the first time I got clobbered, and I would choose NOT to feel that ever again.