Monday, October 28, 2013

Mishel (part 3)

After going through the portal, Mishel quickly mounts up and makes her way to the Bazzar to see her mom Tynna. Tynna greets Mishel with a big hug and knew she was there for something, because it's not an often occurrence that she comes to visit. "Mom, I think I'm old enough to know this, and I haven't asked before because I didn't care to hear the answer, but I have come across two girls that could possibly be my sisters. And they know their birth father and I need to put this to rest now. I need to know for myself. I'm not going to speak to him about any of this. So don't worry about that, I just need to know mom please. tell me, is Lor'themar Theron my birth father?"
Tynna never thought this day would come. "Yes" Tynna says with an ashamed look on her face.



Mishel sees her reaction and asks, "did he do something to you? was he ever unkind to you?"
"no no, nothing like that. he never knew I had you, I never told him, and I thought it was better that way. I met the man you called Dad for all 22 years of your life, at the Scryers Rise in Shattrath while I was pregnant with you and he wanted to take on the role as your father and be in our lives, and I allowed it. He is your father and you've made him so proud. Please don't bring it up to him that you know who your real father is. I don't know how he will react. But he will always love you the same." The man Mishel's mother spoke of was Commander Hobb. Before he was recruited to lead the Scryers in the fight against the Dragonmaw in Shadowmoon Valley, he and Mishel's mother met. Mishel never cared to ask how they met, and it was never a topic that came up... until now.

"Alright, I wont tell him anything. I'm supposed to bring him some Great Pandaren banquets for his men and women down there later. I won't let him know anything I promise.... Alright, I better get on my way. Thank you for telling me the truth. I'll see you when I see you" And she left the shop.
Mishel needed to find out for herself and see Lor'themar one more time before she left Silvermoon. She rode back up to Sunfury Spire and without saying anything to anyone, she just walked in. She saw that Lor'themar was busy talking to Ranger General Halduron Brightwing. She was standing there staring in awe when she caught Halduron's eye and he asked "Can we help you with something little missy?"

She stumbles to come up with something. "ah, ah, ah, n-n-no thank you, im just, looking aaaaat... this wonderful rug pattern, is it Persian?" and bends down to feel it. Mishel closes her eyes in embarrassment at what just came out of her mouth. At that point Lor'themar turns around and walks towards her. "Stand up, hunter" Stern yet in a soft tone. He extends his hand to help her up. He looks at her and can sense something very familiar. Mishel quickly puts her chin down. "What's your name hunter" he asks.
"Mishel" she whispers. "I didn't mean to disturb your meeting my Lord." "Nonsense, we were just talking about how dark the drapery is in here and that we needed to brighten up the place with some pinks, and bright blues". She looks up with a confused, surprised look in her eyes, Sees Lor'themar smile and realizes he was just making a joke, and they all laugh. "See my dear, no harm at all. We do not converse in public if it is only for private ears, all are welcome to approach and share their thoughts." "Understood my Lord, I better be on my way. It was an honor to meet you, Let's go Ruby."
Lor'themar watches her leave and Halduron comes up to him. "Sir, is it just me or does she remind you of your daughters?". "Indeed she does, Summon Christene and Medelys, I need to speak with them at once." "Right away Sir"   (to be continued)