Monday, October 14, 2013

Catching grain bags and imp killing

Stupid devil Imp!!!... doesn't he know there are starving Pandas in Pandaria! And he's up there being a jerk, tossing bags of perfectly good grains down to the ground and watching them break open and get wasted in the dirt. I need to put a stop to this.

I stand below him and taunt him to throw another one down and try to hit me. He throws it and I catch it perfectly. "Come on you jerk!, throw another one, I dare ya!" and he throws another one. 
He picks up on what I'm doing and throws 3 more back to back. I catch all 3 and it was getting way to heavy for me to carry.






 I turn around and see an empty wagon up on the hill. Dags and I make a run for it as quick as we can along the road, trying not to catch the attention of the other annoying imps that are running around this place. I get to the wagon and put the 5 bags down and go back and catch more and repeat this process 2 more times, before I realize to just kill that punk. Why the heck didn't I think of that before. I know how we can do this. I stay down catching he bags, and I send Dags up... he goes inside the mill, up the stairs and out the back window and comes around the building's roof. I watch as he stands behind the imp for a few seconds waiting for him to throw another bag down *Slice*. The Imps little head rolls off the roof and falls to the ground at my feet. Dags looks down at me and smiles and comes back down to my side.

This mill has gotten overrun by the little imps. Along with just messing things up, they actually stick around because they too like the freshly milled grains. The Mill workers have to constantly chase the imps away, but some days the swarm of imps are too much and the workers just let them do their business and they leave when they get too full. No one gets hurt if the workers don't fight back. But they leave a mess and a lot of wasted grains are scattered around. Majority of the worker's time is spent cleaning up the place before they can continue working again. It's a terrible process, but they are used to it.