Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bageezus flying dream

Holy Cripes, How did I know this was gonna happen..
I fell asleep thinking about my first love, Bageezus, so now I'm have a dream about him. I know it's a dream because he was flying through the air without any help from anything. No Vial of Sands, no mount, no jet pack. Just swimming through the air.
It was a rather funny dream. He was talking to me. He asked if I wanted to come along with him. That part felt real because I remember him extending his hand and I took it. Just as I grabbed his hand he started to fall. Like I broke the flying magic spell or something. It was OK though because right before he hit the ground he used his Vial of Sands and turned into a Sandstone drake. I couldn't see where I was but I guess I was floating too because when he fell I was looking down at him falling. I don't know, it was a dream, and then I woke up. I think this is a sign that I need to find Bageezus again.