Thursday, December 30, 2010

Calibre and Wildstyle

I hadn't seen Bageezus in a while and I wanted to go find him. So I went back to Thunder Bluff which was the first place I had met him. Thinking he would be somewhere around there, I looked on every tier of the city. Yes, I even walked across the scary bridges by myself. Sadly I could not find him. I sat at the bottom of Thunder Bluff by the lifts hoping that he would come. Time went by and still no Bageezus.
Off in the distance I could see an Orc and Tauren riding choppers in the hills. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. I dismissed Abatai, who was annoying the crap out of me at that point, got on my Venomhide Ravasaur and ran down to where they were. I really wanted to see the cool bikes. As I was making my way down there a dog came running towards me. As I'm up on my Ravasaur the dog leaps into the air and snatches my leg off. The Orc came running towards us yelling at the dog. "Aki give her back her leg right now!" She was so sweet, she apologized a hundred times as she gave me back my leg. She introduced herself as well as her husband, and I did the same. Calibre, Orc Hunter and her husband Wildstyle, Tauren Druid. oh and her hunter pet Aki. They were very nice folks and asked if I wanted to ride with them. Calibre offered to take me around in her side car. I've never seen anything like this. This was awesome!  We rode all around Mulgore and I was able to discover all the places I've never been to before. I spent the most part of the day with Calibre and Wildstyle.
Being around the two of them made me miss my Bageezus more. Calibre knew something was bothering me so she asked and I told. Wildstyle, being a Druid, asked if I checked Moonglade, Druid Haven. I sooo blanked on trying to check there for him.They offered to come along with me to try and find him, but I did have a prior engagement with my guild and despite my eagerness to find Bageezus I really didn't feel like getting yelled at for not making a raid. Calibre and Wildstyle offered me an open ticket to join their guild "Mulgore County Choppers" if my current guild turns out to be not what I had hoped for in a guild. The guild has been good to me so far so I don't see any plans to jump ship just yet. I need to try my hand at something new. I've been all over the place questing and getting achieves that I needed to get my feet wet with raiding and doing stuff as a group getting better gear and such.
As I left my new friends I couldn't help but to imagine Bageezus and I looking at each other the same way. Full of love and unconditional devotion despite a drastic race difference.