Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Friend Bageezus

I traveled to Mulgore to do some questing and I guess it was obvious that I was struggling to kill some harpies. As I almost was scratched and clawed within an inch of my life a tauren in shining armor came to save me. After he killed those 3 harpies that were attacking me he came over and picked me up and set me up against a tree, and he started to heal me. Turns out he's a Druid and made me feel all better. He had already finished his quests around this area but offered to help me with the rest of mine that I had. He let me know if you group up with someone it goes much faster. It was beneficial for the both of us because all the herbs we came across, he gathered up. I asked what they were for and he told me that he can make potions and flasks that help you with your stats, heal you, and many more. That sounded so awesome! I want to make myself healing potions. Bageezus has been around this world for a while and he knew that as much as Alchemy and herbalism would be a great trade to have, me being a cloth wearer I would benefit more from Tailoring. I could make myself clothes and enchanting would be a great second profession to have because I would be able to enchant all the clothes that I make. I knew Bageezus was so wise and he was only here to help me, so we went to Thunder Bluff and he showed me where the tailoring and enchanting trainers were.

Thunder Bluff was very neat. I wasn't to thrilled about the bridges that you have to walk across to the 3 different rises. All I could think about was the bridge breaking and my fragile bones falling to the ground and shattering into pieces. As Bageezus and I were crossing the bridge he noticed that I was clinging to him rather tightly. He asked what was wrong and I told him my worry. He said that if that ever happens he would be there to bring me back to life. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me(that I can remember). It almost brought a tear to my dry dead eyes.
He had to go off to do some raiding with people in his guild. I had no clue what that meant, but he said he would find me again and explain it all to me, but people were waiting for him and I had to let him go. It was starting to get dark and I wasn't sure if I wanted to quest in the dark. I almost got killed in broad daylight, why would I want to go and do that in the dark. So I found my way to the Inn in Thunder Bluff and took a nap on the netted hammocks that they have in there. As I lay, I couldn't help but to dream of sweet and gentle Bageezus... so strong, so wise, so handsome. *sigh* ZZZZzzzzzzz.......