Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Minions and Guild

As much as I loved to do things by myself and ask no one for help I was getting a bit lonely. I see Bageezus every once in a while and Medelys comes out sometimes when she's in the mood. My demons only give me so much entertainment before they get boring and I end up dismissing them. Don't get me wrong I love my minions. Zhar'gak, my voidwalker, is probably my favorite. He protects me when things are trying to hurt me. He's my big blueberry. Then there's Disora my Succubus. She's a trip. I want to put clothes on her she looks like a hooker. She carries around a whip, I'm so embarassed to be seen with her. Jhaaghon is my felhunter. He's like my pokey dog. Silencing my enemies if they try to cast something on me is great. But he doesn't talk to me so he's not very good to keep around if I need company. And last but not least is Abatai my Imp. He is probably the most entertaining out of the 4 and at the same time the most annoying. Always complains about stuff. Just to be nice, I took him to the blacksmith the other day because he wanted hoops in his ears. What in the world!!! that just goes to show you that even Imps get suckered into the current trend. He saw all the blood elf girls with earrings and he wanted some. *sigh* what am I gonna do with you Abatai.
Anywhos, moving on... Being lonely and needing or wanting people to converse with sounded like a fun thing to do. Bageezus told me all about it. It's called a Guild. A group of people that either are there for social, leveling, or raiding reasons. They help each other out if someone needs help or they just say "tough luck noob you're on your own". That's the part I don't like but I'd like to try to start doing things as a group, and I guess that comes along with it. There's always gonna be someone arrogant who thinks that they're better then you. BUT I actually was willing to try it out and I'm glad I did. I started grouping to run dungeons with my guild. They helped me with my talents and spec. I never knew there was so much to this DPS thing I kept hearing about. Warlocks don't need strength and agility dummy. We need Intellect and Haste, Hit, Crit and Spellpower. I was just wearing the clothes that looked the prettiest on me. Even though I'm dead, I still have some fashion sense. Alright time to buckle down and get serious about trying to be the best warlock I can be. I spent way too much time pooting around the lands killing things when I got upset. Now I have a purpose. Do better for the guild and try to get better gear. And most of all have fun doing it. Well maybe. After all we are fighting things that want to kill me.