Sunday, March 4, 2012

Swimming in the Moonwell

I flew over to Mount Hyjal and decided to help out the Druids through the portal to Malfurion's Reach. I haven't helped them out in a while. I went straight to see Ayla Shadowstorm. I was hungry for some of those fruits she always picks and leaves for anyone to consume. They just can't be greedy, one at a time is all she allows. Which is completely understandable. I mean, come on, these fruit trees miraculously growing in a land where scorching fires burn constantly.
I got scolding when Ayla saw me picking a peach fruit off the bush. I wanted to try it, but i didn't think she was watching me.
"Drop that fruit Warlock! Do not be greedy for there are more patrons that will benifit from the consumption of that fruit"
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I wasn't going to pick it"... I totally was. I wonder if she's magical if she can just make the trees sprout new fruits when one gets picked. That will make her life much easier, and happier people that come by here to help the Druids fight the fire baddies. Ya know what lemme go ask her if she can do that.
"Ayla, can I ask you something? Do you have powers or some kind of magical dohickey that can make these trees instantly grow back fruit when one falls off?"

"I've never tried that, but I suppose I could try, or ask my elders to give me the power to do so. I do get a lot of visitors that are not very pleased with me when I limit them to just one fruit. It's rather hard to keep track of them when they all have the same or similar looking gear on and I cannot see their faces. I've denied different people thinking they were the same person"

"Well I tell you what,  go talk to your bosses and I will wait right here and make sure no one comes around and takes more then one fruit for now. Just make sure you're pushy with the request, and explain to them that if they don't honor this then people might not come here and help fight the good fight."
:::Ayla comes back 15 minutes later:::
"Deadskully, I am glad to report that I was successful in the request to my Elders. I now possess the power to make plants instantly grow fruit when one is taken. To show my gratitude, please take this" She pulls out an apple. really? I thought. I didn't want to seem ungrateful so I just took it and when she wasn't looking I put it back into her plate. It's ok though, While she was gone I went for a swim in her Moonwell. So refreshing!