Saturday, February 17, 2024

I miss writing

I stopped writing these a long time ago. I never stopped playing WoW or taking screenshots. I love doing both those things just as much as I did back then. I think it's easier to write when you live by yourself and you don't really play with other people in game. I had a lot of time by myself and my imagination kept me company. Sounds sad I know, but it was how I liked it. I live with family now and I play with other people in game so time to just stop and get my creative juices flowing kinda falls at the wayside. 

When I opened this blog the other day, I saw I have about 8 draft entries with screenshots attached to them and no writing. My motivation to get them done is there, however I think I'm a but hesitant to write because I don't think It will be as good as they were (at least I thought they were good anyways). Over the years I did go back and read them and I still enjoyed them. I enjoyed the adventures I took my toons on the screenshots I took to complete these stories. Can I come up with good stories again? I know there's only one way to find out.